Year 2010




Hey ya'll!
Happy New Year to you guys out there!
Have you guys listed out your new year resolutions yet?
I know I've got tons of things I wanna improve this year!!

What does the New year mean to you? 
Here's what it means to me..

- New start/chapter/beginning 
- New stories to tell/share 
- New plans/resolutions 
- New things/stuff/etc 
- New friends 
- New places to go/see/visit/explore 
- New things to try 
- New memories
- New attitude 
- New experience 
- New challenges
- New style/trend/fashion
- New Inspirations 

and most importantly...

NEW ME!!

Well, ever since I've started working.
I've changed into a much more different and mature person.

I have experienced so much when I started working with Dino in Imperial International Hotel
 and I've learned so much in such a short period of time. 


Here's part of my new year resolutions for this year!!

- LOSE WEIGHT ( at least 3-5 Kgs ) 

- BE A HEALTHIER PERSON (More veges,fruits and cut down on alcohol)

- Take up surfing, diving, climbing..etc

- Save up to travel around

- BE A BETTER PERSON

- CLIMB MOUNT KINABALU

- Get myself a new Guitar

- Stop myself from being a workaholic and shopaholic ( ESPECIALLY shopaholic)

- Blog more often ( at least twice a week ) 

- Cherish my friends and family more

- Try out new jobs

- Master the Rubic Cube ( still stuck with 3x3..Wanna go to 4x4)

- STOP MY HABIT OF CURSING AND SWEARING 

- Learn and improve in new languages

- Learn and improve in photography

- BE A PUNCTUAL PERSON 

- Try out 21km marathon this year 

- Try to be less addicted to NDSL, emails, MSN, Maple story 

- BE A HAPPIER PERSON (

- Help people around me ( Physically,mentally,spiritually and emotionally )

- BE POSI+IVE!! 

- Laugh/ Smile more

- Give out MORE HUGS


Well..That's all I can think of for now.. 
Wish me luck!

Well, that's all for now!
Till then!




XOXO,
Bev









Comments