Happy New Year to you guys out there!
Have you guys listed out your new year resolutions yet?
I know I've got tons of things I wanna improve this year!!
What does the New year mean to you?
Here's what it means to me..
- New start/chapter/beginning
- New stories to tell/share
- New plans/resolutions
- New things/stuff/etc
- New friends
- New places to go/see/visit/explore
- New things to try
- New memories
- New attitude
- New experience
- New challenges
- New style/trend/fashion
- New Inspirations
and most importantly...
Well, ever since I've started working.
I've changed into a much more different and mature person.
I have experienced so much when I started working with Dino in Imperial International Hotel
and I've learned so much in such a short period of time.
Here's part of my new year resolutions for this year!!
- LOSE WEIGHT ( at least 3-5 Kgs )
- BE A HEALTHIER PERSON (More veges,fruits and cut down on alcohol)
- Take up surfing, diving, climbing..etc
- Save up to travel around
- BE A BETTER PERSON
- CLIMB MOUNT KINABALU
- Get myself a new Guitar
- Stop myself from being a workaholic and shopaholic ( ESPECIALLY shopaholic)
- Blog more often ( at least twice a week )
- Cherish my friends and family more
- Try out new jobs
- Master the Rubic Cube ( still stuck with 3x3..Wanna go to 4x4)
- STOP MY HABIT OF CURSING AND SWEARING
- Learn and improve in new languages
- Learn and improve in photography
- BE A PUNCTUAL PERSON
- Try out 21km marathon this year
- Try to be less addicted to NDSL, emails, MSN, Maple story
- BE A HAPPIER PERSON (
- Help people around me ( Physically,mentally,spiritually and emotionally )
- BE POSI+IVE!!
- Laugh/ Smile more
- Give out MORE HUGS
Well..That's all I can think of for now..
Wish me luck!
Well, that's all for now!