Monday, March 14, 2011

BIG FOOT!

Last week, my mum and I were browsing
 through this shoe catalogue online. Then my mum stumble across
this 1 gorgeous shoe but it wasnt her size.. it was too small...

She wanted to know her shoe size and asked me how to
measure it! So I told her to draw her foot shape on a piece
of paper! She giggled like a kid and then she started to draw the
 outline of her foot to measure how long it was.
Then I was so curious about mine I drew along too!

This is mine..
Mine is about 24.8-25cm (Size 39/8)..
T.T I haz big foot!









And 










THIS IS MUMMY'S FOOT!

25cm (Size40/9)...
She haz big foot too!

We both haz big foot!! =.='''



Well, that's all for now!
Till my next post!




XOXO,
Bev

2 comments:

  1. You are tall~~ So, you got a big foot. My younger sister's shoe size same as yours! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah! Im not that tall also! We should shop tgthr bah! muahahha!

    ReplyDelete