Thursday, April 4, 2013

Red Place, Penampang, Kota Kinabalu


Hey y'all!
Here's a short food review for all you hungry peeps out there
who wants to look for a new place to eat!


Earlier in January, I took my mum for a small birthday dinner
at a place called Red Place in Penampang.
Oh that's my mum by the way!

Went there for the first time and to be honest, food was quite okay. 
Need some improvement but overall service was good!



Some food were at a reasonable price and some were a little too pricey.
The menu has quite a variety of food selections and everything looks really good!

Red Place Cajun Spice Chicken Chop (Rm13.90) 
(Served with mash potatoes,coleslaw and mushroom gravy)

This is what I ordered.
I personally love the taste of the mushroom gravy. 
Don't know how to explain it in words but you need to try it out for yourself.

New Zealand Beef Striplion Steak (Rm30.90)
(Served with mash potato,coleslaw and classic thyme gravy)

My mum ordered this and man its good!
Its also one of their signature steak on their menu!
Mum had an awesome dinner and also we had their blueberry cheesecake.

Happy Birthday Mum!
I love you!

You can call them to make a reservation.
Ah Fai (016 - 815 3488 or 088 - 710 762)

1 comment:

  1. Well, say hello to your mom! Hahaha.. This place actually very near to my bf's house but never been there yet. Kinda cheap the price.

    ReplyDelete