Youtube Channel



Hey guys!
Forgive me for always being on and off on my blog. I actually have a good reason for that.
As you can see from my title, yes I have a Youtube Channel now and sorry for the lack of updates.
I have been busy giving myself a quick learning session on video editing to filming and etc.
Its a lot of hard work and I really respect Youtubers who are so dedicated. 

Its a pretty fun thing to try out and I will do my best to upload on both my blog and my channel.
Sometimes its hard to sit down and type when you're not at the right place at the right time and all you have is your phone or camera.
Recording is a good thing sometimes so thank you everyone who have subscribed and supported me through this journey.

I promise to bring you guys good content on my channel and more DIYs for you guys to check out.
For now, feel free to click here to check out my first video of me unboxing a box I got from Hermo!
Be sure to show some love and support by hitting that "Subscribe Button" , "Like" the video and leave a comment too if you want to.
Thank you all!

Comments