A blast from the past


Many have questioned how I looked back when I had my hair dyed,
high school life, and all. Well, here are the photos!

(2006)




Oh did I mentioned? I love playgrounds!





Had a class outing at Wagamama Japanese Restaurant


|

Me on my 17th Birthday


|

Farewell & Graduation party

|

(2007)
Beach outing with the buddies




|



Our phones
(Guess which one is mine?)





One of my ugly moments eating at YogurBerry.


(2008)


At my cousin's wedding dinner


Family picture

Couzzie and I

My cousins
(See the resemblence)

Photos of Sarah and I before she migrated to Canada.




Oh before I forget, many of you have been asking if I have any siblings?
Well, I have a sister and one younger brother which makes me the 2nd child.

See NO resemblences?
She's adopted.
KIDDING!

A photo of myself again

The year I joined a forum called
ClickStartPlay aka CSP (www.clickstartplay.com)

Group photo time


I had more but I just couldn't remember where I stored the photos.
Oh well, that's all I can share with you guys for now!
Hope you had a good laugh!

Comments