Cotton On Malaysia


T.G.I.F y'all!
How was everyone's week so far?
Its already October! How times flies!
Would like to apologize for disappearing for a while
as I have been really busy with work,climbing and also other events.

A few days ago, I was thinking about shopping
for bras and shoes somewhere around town but I didn't have the time to do so.
Then Elaine suggested I shop online in Cotton On Malaysia.
It never came across my mind to shop in Cotton On and I'm a huge fan of Cotton On.


*click for better view*

Its really worth shopping with Cotton On online cause' most of the
things you see online they don't sell it here locally. All you have to do is just
sign up and you'll automatically get a 30% discount code to shop with and I kid you
not everything is super cheap! Their sales can go up to 70% and its madness!
Things can go from as low as Rm2.00 and seriously who doesn't love sales?

*click for better view*

On the top right corner of the page,
you can change the region and currencies according to your own region.
Very convenient!

*click for better view*

Bikini tops and cute panties for only Rm6.00.
THIS IS MADNESS!!!

*click for better view*

 Bras,clutches and flats for only Rm30.00.
HOW CHEAP IS THAT?!

So yeah I placed my order for a few items and I love it when the mail
arrives earlier than the ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) stated in the tracking system.
They ship via FedEx and it arrived at my doorstep in less than 3 days!


 5 items for only Rm87.00!!
As for shipping fees, it cost Rm43.00 and its worth paying for it!


I bought 2 sandals and 3 bras and everything fits like a glove!
The sizing guide provided in their website is really helpful!
I cant wait to shop with Cotton On Malaysia again!

Oh before I forget, my blog is turning 5 years old tomorrow!
I would like to thank everyone of my readers and friends
 who have been supporting and reading my blog all these years!


Comments

  1. wooo! never thought of buying cotton on stuff online! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! 70% sounds good! But I always surf the site and feel that RM43 is waay too much for shipping.... or maybe i'm a postage cheapskate. =X lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have to pay any D&T fees ?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment