Product Review : Estée Lauder (Sephora)

Hey y'all!
Happy Chinese New Year and Gong Xi Fa Chai too everyone!

I'm back with another round of products to review again and ya'll know I love makeup and skincare products!
As you can tell from my title, I'm here to do a review on Estée Lauder  products which I got from Sephora online!
I'm a hbig Sephora fan and to be honest , I have been wanting to try out Estée Lauder products for the longest time. 


One thing I really love about shopping with Sephora is that we get a free sample with every purchase and who doesn't love free samples.
I like how I get to try out different products without buying the full size product but instead a sample size. 

I had a few things I wanted to get but most of them were out of stock. Quite bummed out but I managed to grab other products instead.
Price was pretty reasonable for the products and I really like it when they show the rating for the products.
At least I know what I'm getting and also knowing what others think about the product.

You know what's better than free samples? 
FREE DELIVERY!! Free delivery for purchases above RM 80.00.

So here's what I got for myself..
Estée Lauder Nutritious Vitality8 Pomegranate Glossy Lip Balm (RM 85.00), Estée Lauder Little Black Primer (RM 105.00), 
Estée Lauder Double Wear Infinite Waterproof Eyeliner (RM 105.00) & Alpha-H Liquid Gold Smoothing and Perfecting Mask with Lavender (FOC)

 Alpha-H Liquid Gold Smoothing and Perfecting Mask with Lavender (FOC)

 Got this free sample and can't wait to give this a go real soon!

 Estée Lauder Nutritious Vitality8 Pomegranate Glossy Lip Balm (5 Fl.oz Liq/15ml) (RM 85.00)

Description :
Replenish dry lips with essential moisture and nutrients. Pomegranate Glossy Lip Balm by Estée Lauder instantly softens, smooths and conditions for a feeling of total comfort, while imparting a healthy, soft pink glow to enhance your lips natural colour. Powered by a potent anti-oxidant blend of pomegranate extract, mango and super berries, it will leave your lips feeling healthy and looking more vibrant than ever. 

 I love that it comes with this kind of tip when it comes to lip balm. 
It makes it so much easier to apply on the lips. Not to mention the colour of the packaging. Pretty colour! 
I love red! Unlike other lip balms I have, they're either white or clear tubes.

As for the texture, its a little bit sticky but nothing really bad about it. Love the light pinkish tone and also after trying this out a for a few days, my lips feel so much better. Definitely less chapped and also more hydrated. I love the glow it gives after putting this on. Oh and I also love the smell! 
Smells really nice and fruity! This lip balm is dermatologist-tested and non-acnegenic as well. 

 Estée Lauder Double Wear Infinite Waterproof Eyeliner (POIDS NET WT.01 oz/ 35g) (RM 105.00) (01 KOHL NOIR)

Description : 
Draw the line at crave-worthy colour that lasts all day and night. From precise definition to a sultry smolder, the possibilities are endless with this dual-ended Double Wear Eyeliner thanks to its precise pencil on one end, a soft smudge tip on the other and built-in sharpener.

Benefits 
Last up to 24 hours
Waterproof
Resistant to heat, humidity and perspiration
Dermatologist tested
Fragrance-free



  I love when a pencil liner that comes with a soft smudge tip at the end and also a built-in sharpener. 
I really love it when a sharpener is provided because most of the time when I use an eyeliner, 
it becomes blunt and I have no choice but to colour it on the back of my hand or a tissue to make the tip sharper. 

Look at how much product is given for this pencil liner. 
Most of the pencil liners I own has way lesser than this and I am happy with how much product I get from this pencil liner. 

 This is how it looks like after swatching it on my hand. Love how it glides on easily and how black the colour is. 
Tried swatching in both thick and thin lines and it went on smoothly. 

Did the smudge test and it did smudge but the good thing is that it can be easily blended and smudged if you're going for a smokey eye look. 
You can use the smudge tip to help with the smudging.

 I also did the waterproof test. 
I put my hand under running water for a few seconds and it didn't smudge or bleed. 
It is waterproof as mentioned in the website. This can be easily removed by a makeup remover. 

Estée Lauder Little Black Primer (POIDS NET WT. 21.oz/6ml) (RM 105.00) 

Description :
Think of this unique three-way primer as the little black dress for lashes. Unlike traditional lash primers that are white, this primer is tinted black, so you can use it on its own or as the perfect base for mascara. The patent-pending formula works alone as a tint to colour so lashes stay silky black throughout the day and even overnight. It amplifies as a primer and boosts volume, lift and length so your mascara looks its best. It can also be used to set by brushing over. No well-dressed lashes should be without it.

Benefits 
Tint : Colours and lifts bare lashes
Amplify : Optimal Mascara Base for volume, lift and length
Set : Brush over mascara for a long wearing topcoat
Water-, smudge- and flake-resistant

I love the curved brush and how the bristles are slightly shorter than the usual mascara brushes. This makes it so much easier to apply on my lower lashes. Its easy to get in between the lashes to make it look more fuller and darker. Also, it has a smell too but its not a bad kind of smell. 
Its not very strong as well. Pretty bearable. 

I tried applying on my lashes on its own and I'm loving how it looks. It takes quite a while for it to dry but its no biggie. My lashes look very natural, more fuller and also love how lightweight it feels on my lashes. I even tried applying it as a base as I love how it make my lashes look a lot more longer. 
It does lift the lashes as mentioned in the description.

I am so glad I got a chance to try out Estée Lauder  products and I have to say I am starting to like it a lot.
Definitely will be back for more stuff!

For those who love Estée Lauder products, you guys can shop here! 
Oh not forgetting, for everyone out there, do share your love for Sephora by tagging @sephoramy & #sephoramy in your social media platforms!

Comments