Rabbits in Merlion Land


Hey y'all!
I'm back from Singapore!
No, I didn't get the H1N1 flu so yeah I'm clean.

Got a cute surprise when I arrived in Singapore .
Jon greeted me with his friend, Lao Da and a box of baby bunnies!


We call this "Trans mode".

Awwwww...


Went for another session of Japanese Buffet again!

Banana Eclair

Yup..That's my food!

Coffee Eclair

Watermelon covered with Chocolate
My chocolate art 


My maple brother, Vaymond

Vaymond and Joeslyn 

My virtual siblings I met through Maplestory.





Had Carl's Jr for a quick bite!


Oh, when I was there..It was that time of the year again.
Yes! It was the GSS (Great Singapore Sales)!
Who doesn't love shopping?


 




Saw this awesome climbing wall inside the mall!


So tempted to climb it!

Outside the mall, there was a little event going on.
It was the "Singapore Youth Festival".
There was a fashion show, costume party and also cosplayers everywhere!






Headed out to Marche on the next day to meet up 
with Jacq and Alan for brunch!






 



A trip to see the bunnies!
7 little bunnies







Went to watch Transformers 


Chocolate Mudpie








Camwhore time!!







Had an awesome time in Singapore!
Well, that's all for now!
Till then!





XOXO,
Bev


Comments