Borneo International Marathon 2009 (BIM), Likas Sports Complex, Kota Kinabalu


Participated my first 10km run with the Ultimate frisbee team.
Many people from around the world came to participate the BIM 2009
and it was an amazing experience to run with so many different people.

At the end of every run, everyone will receive a "Finisher's Medal".
Quite impressed because my estimated time was 1 hour 30 minutes
but instead I arrived at the finish line in 1 hour 26 minutes. 



Finisher's Medal

Left to Right : Jessica , Aaron and Me



Oh did I mention? 
I decided to change my hairstyle.
Needed a new change and new look so I decided to do this..





I went for a messy look using just the rollers and no curling thongs.
Looks more natural and its quite easy to manage too!
What do you think?

Comments