Happy New Year 2011!



Just wanna wish everyone HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011!


May this year be an awesome year 
for us all and many good things to expect
for this year!!

Hehe! Had to post this picture up!


My little nephew!
Stressed out from all that work and I
have finally survived for 3months! Its time to cut some slack and relax..
Was really sick on Christmas day and came down with a
fever due to all that work and lack of sleep.


Here's a small post on how I spent my New Year's Eve
for 2010! 2010 was a good year for me.
Accomplished quite a number of things that was quite unexpected for me.

Tired me from work.. 

Rocker Chic style last night!

We were out partying at the Hitz.Fm New Year's Eve Bash
and I met quite a lot of new people there! Had a blast! 
Was out wit the Ultimate Team and also finally REUNITED with my darlings after such 
a LOOOOOONNNNNGGG time!
(Seriously a long time I tell u..xD)

Felt good to be able to see everyone! =)











Comments