Elements : Water


Good Morning ya'll!!

Beautiful Monday today! I'm sure everyone
has the Monday blues and also the fact that its Valentine's Day today
but cheer up people! Its a public holiday tomorrow! Yippee!
Another 3 days till the Chinese New Year celebration is
 over and I'm so looking forward to my trip to KL with Sheep! xD

Had a really productive day yesterday and funny how everything
 I was doing involved me being near water. Attended a photoshoot with my
cousin in the morning. The photoshoot is taken place in the
swimming pool! So much fun watching everyone getting wet in the pool and
 while everyone was doing that I was busy taking pictures with my cousin! 















Muahaha! My fav pic of all!!


After the photoshoot, 
I went swimming with Sheep,Lim and Jade
in the evening for a little workout and also to teach Lim
how to swim! Haven't swam for 4months quite a while now
so yeah its time to get back in shape by swimming for now!

Then after all that workout , I attended Mei's open house!
Had so much fun there! The food was so yummmmmmmehhh!!
The performances was so awesome ESPECIALLY
the LED LION DANCE and FIREWORKS
at the end! Best open house by far! =)









It was really fun to catch up with the Boutique Cupcakes team!
Miss them all so much!! Took some pictures before heading home.












Oh forgot to mention that the baking team has a new
member named Kingston! ( JR~ Sean Kingston!)

Had the best Chinese New Year celebration this year!
Oh and one more thing before I end this post..

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL
YOU LOVE BIRDS OUT THERE!!

Comments