DIY : One Pan Baked Potatoes, Mushrooms and Beans



Hey y'all! 
I'm back again with another lazy easy healthy recipe for those who don't feel like eating meat and I have those days where I just feel like a vegetarian.

 As you all know I hate cooking but a girl's gotta eat. Thank God my family owns an oven!
So, I went out to do some grocery shopping as usual and started prepping for dinner. 

So here's what you need :
3 Large Potatoes (Diced)
Shiitake Mushrooms (Diced)
Long Beans (or String Beans, cut into 3/4)
1 Onion (Diced)
8 cloves of Garlic (Diced)
Olive Oil
Thyme (Dry)
Honey
Sea Salt (Or Kosher Salt) 
Black Pepper


Instructions :

1). Pre-heat your oven to 190°C.

2) Foil your tray or pan and add in your diced potatoes, mushrooms, onions and garlic. 
Drizzle olive oil, thyme, salt and pepper. Bake everything for 40 minutes and make sure to toss in between.

3) Remove from oven and add in the beans . Drizzle a little bit of honey over it and toss well.
Bake it again for another 45 minutes and you're done!

* Note : You can drizzle a little bit of lemon juice on top of everything before serving but this part is optional.

I know it doesn't look as good as it looks but it taste really good!

This is a portion for 2 - 3 people.
Something really easy and healthy for those who are lazy like me. You even use this in your meal prep plan for the week as well.
You can even add in chicken breast into the recipe if you feel like having meat.

Do lemme know if you like this recipe and tag me on Instagram (@mikayuki_jin) if you made this and loved it!
I would love to hear what you guys think of this recipe and I promise to share more easy and healthy recipes soon on my blog!

Comments