Other Half KK , Sutera Avenue | Kota Kinabalu


A new place popped up in Sutera Avenue a while ago 
and I'm here to share it with you guys.

This place is called Other Half and its pretty dope.
Its actually a cafe in a mini supermarket and the environment is pretty nice!




Here we are, as always,snapping away!

So, here are the yummy stuff...
Garlic Bread (RM 9.90)

I really love how crunchy and how fragrant this smells.
I even heard that their garlic butter is homemade.

(Photo credits to Mas Light)

Other Half's Big Brekkie (RM 26.90)

This is quite filling and this is perfect for those who prefer the classic American breakfast.
Look at all those chunky mushrooms!

Egg Benedict with Classic Hollandaise
(price range between RM 22.90 - RM26.90)

For egg lovers, you will love this!
Not only you get poached eggs and bread, you get to choose between chicken ham, 
beef bacon or smoked salmon to go with everything on the plate.

Homemade Sweet Potato Chips (RM 9.90)

I am a huge fan of fries!
Instead of having your regular french fries, try out their homemade Sweet Potato chips.
Lightly salted and very crunchy.

Scrambled Eggs with Spicy Garlic Prawn Rice Bowl (RM 18.90)

If you crave for something with rice, check out this rice bowl.
Fluffy scrambled eggs with spicy garlic prawns which is not too spicy to be honest.
Something simple for the seafood lover.

Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl (RM 15.90)

If you feel like having chicken, give this a go.
I like how it comes with broccoli and carrots to even out the sweet taste from the Teriyaki sauce.

Smoked Duck & Mushroom Aglio Olio with Chilli Padi & Thai Basil (RM 20.90)

I don't take duck but the others do and they said this was really good!
I only stole a piece of the fried wonton on top and it was really nice!
Not soggy but extra crunchy!

Beef Bacon Carbonara with Saute Mushrooms and Parmesan Cheese (RM 18.90)

This is my favourite among everything served.
I am a huge Carbonara freak and this has everything I love in it!
Its not too salty but creamy, rich, and very flavourful.

Other Half Mojito, Monday Blue, Mint Cucumber Lime , Passion Pop & Strawberry Orange (RM 12.90)

I'm usually not a fan of anything fizzy but this is pretty good!
not too sweet but every drink has quite a unique taste of its own.
My favourite would be the Mojito and Passion Pop.

Caffe Latte (RM 10.00)

The coffees here are my favourite too!
Its not sour-y but more on the bitter side.
I love my coffee milky and bitter.

Hazelnut Latte (RM 12.00)

I decided to try something with a little more flavour so I ordered a cup of Hazelnut Latte.
This is pretty good! A little on the sweet side but its not overly sweet.
Perfect balance of sweet and bitter for this one.

They also serve... ICE CREAM!
New Zealand Milk soft serve (RM 8.00)

Karamell Almondo has been around for a decade and I have been following them
for...well...almost a decade as well! They are very known for their soft serve ice creams
and also for their unique flavours which are quite limited for over a short period of time.

(Photo credits to Mas Light)

This New Zealand Milk soft served is very rich and creamy, not too sweet and VERY soft!
I personally love Karamell Almondo soft serve ice creams because of its texture.

(Photo credits to Mas Light)

What I love even more is the waffle cone that comes with the ice cream!
The waffle cones are homemade and it goes so well with the ice cream.

Not only does this place serve your regular cafe food and drinks,
they even serve alcohol for those who plan to look for a place to drink
with your buddies, check out this place!

(Photo credits to Mas Light)

And that's a wrap at Other Half Kk!
Thank you Other Half KK for having us!

Before I go,
wanted to end the year by saying
thank you for following my journey and reading my blogs for over a decade. 
I have grown and learnt a lot through this blogging journey and met so many 
of my readers. I would like to apologise for the lack of updates.

Its hard to juggle between a full-time job, a freelance job, coaching , training, 
being a blogger and Youtuber all at the same time BUT I will not stop blogging
that's for sure. I've always enjoyed sharing bout' my life with everyone. 

So, thank you again for
staying and for those who left, thank you for ever stopping by.

So, here I say :
MERRY CHRISTMAS 

HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2020! 

Comments