The Body Shop Makeover


Elaine and I got a free makeover voucher
from The Body Shop and we decided to get a makeover instead of letting it go to waste.
We went to Suria to get our makeover done.



I love how my makeup looks!
(I dont usually put on makeup.but when I do..I LOOK DAMN GORGEOUS!)



Here's Elaine's makeover!
She went for a much more natural and simple look!

After our little makeover, we went to Sutera Harbour.
Its our favourite place to just sit and catch up.
The view and the breeze is just amazing.





Before I forget, here's my OOTD.

Polka Dotted Top - Swapped
Waist Clincher - The Attires' Attic 
Tribal Tooth Nacklace - Red City, Centre Point
Black Shorts - Citymall
Ribbon Flats - Cotton On
















Comments

  1. O.M.F.G THAT PIC IS SO EWWW! ah... why must you think its nice ? Hahaha btw I miss you and KK already, can't wait for my next trip back! :D thanks for the pictures too! Take care there aight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is nice la!!!! Really!! >.<
    Heheh! U take care there too!! See ya soon!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment