Product Review : Liese Bubble Hair Colour


Hey y'all!
I'm here today with a product I have been eyeing on for a while now.
I've been contemplating on which colour to get for my hair dye 
and I have come down to a conclusion to get this!

Liese Bubble Hair Colour (Ash Brown)

Instructions behind the box.

These are the stuff that was in the box.

Here are the instructions on how to use this product..

That's how it looks after mixing it.
(Do not shake the bottle too hard. You don't want to create foam in the bottle)


Then massage the foam into hair gently, 
so the foam reaches the roots and inner layers of the hair.
Massage gently and avoid tangling your hair.Comb it gently with your fingers.
Once your hair is covered with foam, leave it for 20 to 30 minutes! 

After that, rinse it off slowly with warm water. 
Shampoo thoroughly and use a conditioner or hair treatment. 

Apply this on towel dry hair. 

This is my look before and after.
From the photo its not really obvious but after a week it gets slightly lighter.
For now its still a little dark. You need to meet me in person to see the actual colour

Comments