AMNIG | Where Style Meets Comfort


As most of you all know that I love climbing and running a lot
and its important that we wear something comfortable while doing our workouts.
Well, I finally found a nice website where they provide really nice apparels!
Their price range are quite affordable and its definitely good news to me!

*Click for better view*

AMNIG.com provides a lot of stylish clothings ranging from sports to lifestyle streetwear.
Who says you cant look good while working out? 
To me, its important to look good anytime at just about anywhere you are.
It helps to boost your confidence level and also its nice to know people actually notice.

*Click for better view*

Here is one of my favourite categories, Tracksuits!
As a runner, its important to keep your body warm and muscles stretched at all times.
 I have been looking high and low for the perfect jacket and I think I have finally found the one.  

*Click for better view*

I need a jacket that's not too think or too thick and this looks like the perfect one!
Compared to other brands such as Adidas, Nike etc..
I prefer to go for a much cheaper and reasonable price ranged apparels.
The quality is just as good as the expensive ones. Its good to spend wisely then to overspend.

*Click for better view*

Admission is free of charge! As a member of AMNIG.com, 
you will receive news and updates of new products, discounts, promotions
 and exclusive members only deals.

By becoming a member of AMNIG.com, it will enable you to:
- View and track your orders as well as review all your past purchases.
-Make a Wish List, customised by you.
-Manage your account details, email preferences and address book.

Here's how my Wish List looks like!

When I received my parcel from Amnig, I immediately fell in love with what I saw!
 Nicely wrapped up!




Here's my friend, Michell, rockin' out her top from AMNIG.com.


"Love how the fabric is really comfy and cooling.
It doesn't restrict my movements whenever I need to do a hard move on the walls.
Much easier to move while wearing this top!" - Michell

And here's Yours Truly rockin' out her shorts. Love how the shorts fit perfectly.
Super comfy whether its for sports or just a casual day/night out!

 Wore the Racerback Top for my climbing trip at Kironggu, Inanam.

Love how comfortable it is even on a scorching hot sunny Sunday morning.
(Wore something outside cause' I was really sweaty)

For more info, click here!

*Pssst*
For my readers out there,
you'll get an extra 20% off just by entering the code 
"BEVERLY20" and code valids only till 31st August 2013.




Comments

  1. Been wanting to find affordable sportswear :D thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment