Product Review : CosmoBox, Box Culture (May 2013 Edition)


Hey y'all!
I hope you guys are excited to read about another beauty box I just found!



*Image source from Box Culture*

As you've read it, its called Box Culture!
When I went over to their website, I immediately fell in love with what I saw!
My all time favourite brands such as The Body Shop and Benefit were part of this beauty box!

*Click for better view*

This is how the website looks like!

*Click for better view*

*Click for better view*

Click on the image to see how the whole process works!
Love how they drew out the whole process!


 
*Click for better view*

You can choose the 1-Month subscription for those who want to try this out!
I have subscribed for the 3-Months subscription cause' I think Rm99 
for 3 months is really affordable and reasonable!

I received my surprise last week and I went crazy when I ripped open my parcel!





ALQVIMIA Body Sculptor Oil 30ml/150ml, 
SUN OFF A BEACH | Sensitive Skin Sunblock, SPF 50,
b.live by Cellnique | Sheer Off Crease Fine Line Stoppage (Original Japan Silk Mask), 
L’OREAL PROFESSIONNEL | Liss Ultime Shampoo , 
and The Nail Shop | Nail Stickers.

HI-SHOP and The Nail Shop vouchers

*Psst*
You guys should check out Hi-SHOP page!
Loads of affordable make-ups and other products!
I couldn't stop browsing through their page!



Love how it comes with a carabiner making it easier to bring around
and also its for sensitive skin people like me!
Love the texture of the sunscreen and also love how it doesn't feel sticky after applying it on.
More like a water-based sunscreen which make the application easier.




For those who want to subscribe to Box Culture, click here!
Do "Like" their Facebook page too!

Comments

  1. The sunblock is so cute! Very travel-friendly. And the nail stickers are cool too, can use as mirror lololl

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment